Self-study is a fantastic way of gaining a regulated qualification while being in complete control of your learning.
What is included?
Included in this pack is the following:
Registration onto the qualification
Access to complete online knowledge tests and assignments
Assessment and examination fees (excluding resits)
Certification upon successful completion of all assessments
Please note that Tutor support is not included and cannot be provided by the IAB.
Register for the Level 3 Certificate in Payroll for Business 603/3407/1 as a self-study student.
The Level 3 Certificate in Payroll for Business qualification will allow learners to gain the knowledge and skills to process the payroll under Real Time Information (RTI) regulations and keep accurate payroll records.
This qualification is made up of the following units:
Principles of Payroll Administration – Y/617/1432
- Understand employment legislation as it applies to payroll
- Understand how to apply statutory and voluntary deductions to non-standard situations
- Know what constitutes Gross Pay for a leaver
- Understand the statutory and non-statutory reporting requirements in line with current regulations and organisational requirements
Computerised Payroll Administration – D/617/1433
- Be able to set up and maintain a computerised payroll system
- Be able to set up and maintain employee records within a computerised payroll system
- Be able to determine an employee’s gross pay from a range of payroll information
- Be able to enter details of gross pay elements into the computerised payroll system
- Be able to enter details of voluntary and statutory deductions
- Be able to process the payroll within given timescales
- Be able to reconcile the payroll and produce internal and external reports according to given timescales