Are you looking to build a career that counts?
Do you want to stand out from the crowd?
To keep up to speed with all the latest news, industry and legislation developments, join the IAB as a professional member.
Key benefits of IAB professional membership…
With IAB qualifications on your CV, you will be able to offer financial expertise to countless businesses in need of your skills. As a savvy professional looking forward to the future in the bookkeeping and accountancy professions, you will understand how crucial it is to be trained – to outshine the competition, and compete with the best.
- After passing IAB qualifications you are eligible to join the IAB as a professional member, enabling you to receive a range of support and benefits throughout your career. A full list of benefits can be found by visiting www.iab.org. uk/benefits.
- As IAB qualifications are accredited, holding professional membership with the IAB allows your competence to be recognised elevating your status to the most professional level in the industry!
- Whether you want to start a bookkeeping business, secure a position in an accountancy practice or local business, joining the IAB as a member will enhance your job prospects.
- With recognised letters after your name, exclusive money-saving opportunities, and numerous continuing professional development opportunities, you will be well on the way to growing your career.
Depending on the qualifications and experience which you have gained, you can be part of an international network of members across 60 countries at one of the following levels:
- Associate (AIAB)
- Member (MIAB)
- Fellow (FIAB)
Fellow members may, in addition use the term Registered Bookkeeper ™, a mark of professional excellence and a signal to employers and businesses that you are at the very top of your field.
Assistance throughout your career…
As the leading professional body for bookkeepers the IAB is committed to helping you along your career path and helping you maintain your skills and respected status.
The IAB works with government as well as standard setting bodies to promote the professional integrity of bookkeepers and open the door to opportunity. By championing small and micro businesses, we help individuals from all walks of life carve a career.
Ensure you’re regulated for money laundering…
In addition to being a professional body for bookkeepers, the IAB has been granted authority by Parliament, to supervise members in practice under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007.
By law, you have to be supervised if you are:
- A bookkeeper, payroll administrator
- An accountant, auditor or tax adviser
To be supervised by the IAB you will need to make a separate application once you have successfully been admitted into membership.
IAB membership entitles you to:
- Access best practice and up-to-date legislative guidelines
- Be legally supervised under our regulation framework
- Receive a compliance certificate in line with your membership level
How to Apply…
To receive an application form, fees list or for any other queries please contact the membership team: email@example.com or +44 1732 897750 who will be happy to assist you.