AML quick links
AML COMPLIANCE TOPICS LINKS
IAB have partnered with The Anti Money Laundering Compliance Company (AMLCC) who provide materials, training and resources supporting the wide range of accounting industry professionals.
Access to their site is included with your IAB AML Supervision benefits.
You will find AMLCC guidance useful and constructive when you design, review or revise
AML compliance methods for your own bookkeeping practice.
The templates provided include examples for client risk rating and a firm risk assessment tool, as well as samples for AML Policy documents.
The AMLCC site also provides access to various checks available through Equifax®’ which may contribute to the range of Client Due Diligence information you will need to use.
It as a key responsibility for an IAB Supervised practice to have designed and implemented its own effective procedures, compliant with AML regulations.
Members are encouraged to use all the resources provided through AMLCC to develop the best methods tailored to their business.
What is included in the AMLCC product?
- An online AML policy template – the basis for your firm policy, to be supplemented with procedures
- Firm Risk Assessment template. Includes guidance surrounding risks identified.
- Client Risk Assessment templates. Includes guidance surrounding risks identified.
- Risk assessment dashboard – track your client risk ratings and CDD requirements
- 1 hour of CPD online training for all staff members (IAB annual mandatory requirement)
- Additional online CPD for the MLRO, including the MLR2019 amendments
- Ability to perform online client verifications (PAYG)
- Secure online record storage
- An online SAR reporting function
- Regular AMLCC e-news providing relevant articles and updates on the industry
How to register for free for AMLCC:
Please visit the AMLCC website to sign up for the product
Select the ‘Full Package’ option and complete your details on the next screen
In the discount code box please enter the initials IAB followed by your six digit IAB membership number.
Once you have completed all the registration details you will be asked to accept AMLCC’s T’s & C’s.
Once this has been accepted, you will be produced with an invoice at £0 and prompted to continue with the onscreen instructions to complete your Registration.
Once the Registration has been completed, please check you inbox for your username and password. If this isn’t showing in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder.
Please then log-in to the “Members Area and Login” section on AMLCC’s Homepage.
AMLCC support is offered directly by the AMLCC team – should you have any queries that relate directly to this service please contact AMLCC directly
To check your practice is registered with the IAB for AML supervision please contact our Membership Team on +44 (0)208 187 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Even though the product is free to use you will need to renew your subscription to AMLCC every 12 months.
You will receive a reminder on screen one month before your subscription is due to expire.
To renew, you will just need to follow the on-screen instructions.